OCTOPUZ is offline robot programming and simulation software ideal for any application. OCTOPUZ took a revolutionary approach to robotic programming by combining the offline programming of robots with a manufacturing process simulation, perfect for tech AND sales teams. OCTOPUZ delivers what its name promises: maximum flexibility and versatility for optimum simplicity and efficiency.
» GET MORE INFO
Enhanced User Interface
- Easily move and dock windows based on user preferences.
- Improved schema window
- View and modify imported tool paths and weld paths
- Ribbon tabs that separate user work flow
- Quickly switch between views
- Quick access menus for view, simulation, and manipulation
- Create cables on robots that can be used during simulations.
- Identify and avoid issues such as cable wrapping and cable length limitations
- Validate prior to running program on actual robot.
- Control factors such as thickness, length and stiffness
- Identify and improve the workflow process based on the analytics available for each machine in the layout.
- Visualize analytics using line, area, bar and pie charts
- Identify workflow processes and bottlenecks
- Optimize operations to provide increased efficiencies and reduced costs
- Simulation data can be easily exported in PDF or Microsoft Excel
- Simulate real world behavior using components with Physics functionality
- Simulate feeder, conveyors, container, and pusher that have physics built into them
- Control the static and dynamic friction factors
- Apply physics to user geometry
- Prepare any component to achieve the level of detail required during the paint process
- Display either colors or thickness of paint
- Determine the paint thickness in micrometers on any surface of the painted component
Touch Before Welds
- Touch sense the entire weld part before starting the weld routine.
- Save on cycle time and by avoiding to run multiple torch clean routines
- Reference one touch routine for multiple weld routines
- Split a single touch and weld routine to a touch only and a weld only routine
- Generate tool paths using edges available on a component
- Create a tool path that is offset from the original edge
- Specify point density in a tool path
- Adjust motion parameters for the entire tool path
- Eliminate need for CAM software for basic Tool Paths.
- Create 2D technical drawings of 3D geometry and cell layout
- Create component Bill of Materials (BOM) with single click.
- Easily create custom templates for improved document control.
- File Export and Print
- Support for leading file formats (dwg, dxf, pdf)